Friday, February 22, 2008

RanchoParent.com Developments!

Many of you know that I got a partner for the site last year, Catherine. She has been wonderful and has allowed me to stay apart of the site.....most of you know I was considering selling it last summer. Anywho, things are going OK and I feel optimistic that this will be an even better!

I am writing to share something fun with you guys about the site! I was introduced to an amazing Mom, by the name of Kadi Prescott, who is a local mother of SEVEN, yes seven! Although she looks like she has had none! Kadi is an amazing writer who blogs regularly and is writing a book. Kadi's family will also be on an episode of SuperNanny early next month. Well, the great news is that Kadi has joined the RanchoParent.com family and will be doing a weekly column for us in out newsletters! I am SO excited about this and I highly recommend you to check it out, you will love her writing and her humor....at least I do!

Happy Friday and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!!
-Cherish

No comments: