Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Day of Summer School

Better late than never!! Braeden has been out of summer school now for a couple of weeks and I am barely getting to the pictures!

The last day of summer school was a luau with a volcano explosion! As I took Braeden to school that morning I was asked to stay and help set up. It was fun and I realized that I am going to like volunteering at his schools!


Here is the volcano before the explosion!


Mrs. Allen, Braeden;s teacher is in the green. She is the one who did the volcano explosion.


Braeden and Caiden walking from class to go see the volcano erupt!


Mrs. Allen preparing the volcano for it to erupt!


Braeden watching patiently...

After the volcano we headed inside to see some hula dancers and have a Hawaiian lunch!

Please excuse the blurriness of this photo, but here is Miss R. (aide) and Braeden before we headed out for the day.

Here is Braeden with Mrs. Allen (teacher). Braeden will be in Mrs. Allen's class again in the Fall.

We have been enjoying the rest of our summer with storytime, parks, swimming, camping, Victoria Gardens and more! I will do my best to get some more pictures up and share our fun summer with you. We have a couple more weeks of summer as Braeden starts back at school on August 25.

I hope that you all are having a great summer!



post signature

No comments: