Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tricycle Rodeo

Last weekend was a busy one! Friday night was spent preparing for a Fall boutique I was putting on with Kadi on Saturday, getting everything ready for the Tricycle Rodeo that was at Braeden's school and preparing with Meghan for a shower that was a my house on Sunday!

Saturday I headed off to the Courtyard Marriott in Rancho Cucamonga for the Fall Boutique while Brett, Braeden, Aunt Joni, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa headed to First United Methodist Preschool in Upland for the Annual Tricycle Rodeo.

Daddy worked very hard on Friday to transform Braeden's tricycle into a pony. Braeden loved it and rode it in the neighborhood on Friday night. I know my son all too well though and knew he would not ride it when it came time to do so in the a.m. at school. Brett and I had a bet and I am sure you knwo who won....ME! :)


Braeden had a great time riding the real ponies before the rodeo began!




Here he is on his tricycle. All registered with his # and ready to go but decide to sit and observe instead. Boy, do I know him!!




Here he is after the rodeo playing on the infamous front steps of the church which him and Caiden do everyday after school!

Overall he had a good time and that is what matters!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle R. said...

Wow great job on the pony. I would probably chose the real pony too!!