Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Yes, I know it is almost Thanksgiving but things have been nuts so I am barely getting around to posting Halloween pictures! I hope that you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween!!

Daddy & Braeden carving the pumpkin out front.


You know you like it!






All dressed for the fun day @ school!


Braeden with Ms. R.
Having their Halloween snack before the parade!





Parade time!

Blake

The class heading out to Trick or Treat!



Caiden & Braeden after school sans the costumes!

Me & my Panda!

Kung Fu Panda and The Red Power Ranger!


Cool Halloween chonies and socks!


The ghost costume he HAD to have and didn't even wear outside of the house!

Braeden and Auntie Joni







post signature

2 comments:

Bianca said...

I am SO saving the Halloween chonies and socks for the slideshow at his wedding…

The POSHpreneur said...

Cute pictures!! :)