Monday, September 22, 2008

I am Blessed!

What a GREAT weekend! I was up early Saturday morning to get a 6 mile run in with my dear friend Nicole. We had great weather, even with the sun blaring in our eyes! Later that day my dear friend Kristina, aka, The Modestoan, or K Moore, came into town. She usually comes down 3-4 times a year and this was the first time I have seen her in a year!!! UNEXCEPTABLE! :)

I love when Kristina comes to down. She makes herself right at home, we relax and there is no pressure like there usually is with a house guest. We got our pedicures (much needed btw!) on Saturday and spent the rest of the day hanging out. I even made dinner! :) We enjoyed girl time with a great dessert and a bottle of wine!

Sunday we were spoiled by Brett. He got up early and got our paper for us and made coffee. He even made us an AWESOME breakfast. We lounged around, enjoyed the cool weather and football!!! GO BRONCOS!!! Did I mention K Moore is a Raider fan!?!? Yeah, her team lost and my team won....not a huge shocker though! We also spent 6 hours at Victoria Gardens, eating and shopping! The weather is great and we were not sweating balls like our last shopping trip there last summer! We capped the night off with another great dinner, Sunday Night Football, more fabulous dessert thanks to my hubby and a Chick Flick!

I was sad to see K Moore go this morning, but loved spending the morning with her after we took Braeden to school. We had a great walk, up Euclid in AWESOME weather and some great coffee before she left.

I am so blessed to have friends who I have known for so long (Nicole for 17 years & Kristina for 10 years!), a husband who takes over the house and our son to let me spend time with these great people. I am blessed to have a son who for the most part goes with the flow and makes these times enjoyable.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend--I did! :)

post signature

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like an amazing and fun weekend!!! :)

Katie said...

Hey Cherish! I got your blog from Sunny. Thanks for adding my MiaMoo Designs :) Your little boy is darling.

Olivia Hernandez said...

Glad you had fun with your friend girl! Sounds like a fab weekend!