Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Visit to Las Vegas

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before we headed out to Las Vegas to visit our friends! Friday night we headed to 'I Love Sushi' an AWESOME sushi place!! Then it was back to the house to hang out. Saturday we headed to 'Town Square' which is like our Victoria Gardens. We had lunch at Yard House with a rockstar, Alice Cooper! OK, maybe he was at another table, but still! Then we were lucky enough to have Kitty's BQQ on Saturday night! Then back home on Sunday. It was a short trip but a needed one and we can't wait to do it again!

Now the questions is.....when are the Scott's coming out here??

Brett & I @ lunch @ Yard House


Kitty & I watching the kids play in the water. We later got kicked out of our comfy shaded seat!


Me, Heather, her chest (like they need an introduction!), Silly Cynthia and Kitty!

More pictures to follow when I can get on the horn and upload them!



post signature

2 comments:

Reed said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw the pic of Heather and her chest and your caption underneath, because it was the frst thing I noticed. Holy chi chis Batman!

Kitty said...

We are trying to figure out a good time to visit. We'll leave on a Friday after Heather gets out of school and then I'm thinking of trying to take a half day on a Sunday - otherwise I was going to leave there at 5am to get to work. And that's BOOTY! I'll keep you posted!
And that's hilarious what Kadi said about Heather 2 and 3. =)