Monday, March 17, 2008

Rock On!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Wicker's!

Braeden wore green today and had a 'Crazy Hat' parade at school and I am a bad Mom and walked out of the house w/o my camera! :( I prefer to blame me forgetting the camera on my not feeling so well. Yes, Braeden gave me his cough and it is God awful!

To make up for the lack of St. Patty's pictures, I have some fun ones from this weekend!



Our little rock star! He LOVES to sing and actually does a great job!


Now here he is as a skater. :) Yeah, he is well rounded like that! This was yesterday at his friend Keenan's 3rd birthday party. With not feeling great all week and no nap that day, he had a blast!


Happy Birthday Keenan! Keenan is the cute little guy in the middle who looks like a porcelain doll. His Mommy (Raquel) made that cake from scratch. You go girl!


Daddy got his b-day present....about 6 weeks late! :) We finally got the Wii!! The picture above is of Brett and Braeden playing baseball. It looks fun, although I have yet to try it. Maybe tonight w/ some GREEN beer!

I hope that you all have a fun, happy and safe St. Patrick's Day!

Bottom's up!



post signature

No comments: