Monday, March 31, 2008

I Love weddings!!

Sorry for the absence in updating the blog, but I was under the weather. It took 28 years, but I got my very first ear infection that turned into a mean sinus infection that did not want to leave me! I am feeling a lot better, but now I have hives....don't ask, because I don't know!

On a more fun note.....we went to a wedding last night! I absolutely LOVE weddings and it had been a while since we had been to one. The wedding was for a family friend, Amanda Chocek, who I used to babysit....yes, I feel old! She was a very beautiful bride and the wedding was fun! Braeden stayed home with Auntie Joni and made cookies and gave her a run for her $$! Love ya girl! Here are some pictures of our fun night!
Brett and I before we left to the wedding.

Trying to get a picture with Braeden but he was more interested in getting his bake on with Auntie Joni!

A little blurry, but the beautiful mother of the bride, Lisa.

The beautiful jr. maid-of-honor, Brianna.

The beautiful maid-of-honor, Kristen.

Brianna and Kristen.

The beautiful bride Amanda, and her Dad rode in on this horse and carriage.

Parents.

Us.

Ted & Amanda during the Father/Daughter dance.

Kristen giving her wonderful maid-of-honor speech!

My Mom, Lisa (mother of the bride), and Dori.

Cousins!
Back row-Matthew, Phillip, Eric, Mark
Front row- Kristen, Amanda, Brianna (all sisters)
I used to babysit half of this group!

Greg & Ted.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Soria!!




post signature

2 comments:

Bianca said...

I know I have said this a whole bunch, but I love the dark hair! I have known you as a blonde for so long that seeing you as a brunette still makes me double take!

Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Cherish,
You look great! Love the dress.

Keep feeling better!

Maria