Sunday, April 6, 2008

We survived Spring Break!

This past week was Braeden's Spring Break from Preschool. I have really gotten used to my 3 mornings a week where I get so much done. Braeden loves school and is so active that I was concerned how Spring Break would go and what we could do to stay busy!

Monday we had a lazy day! We both stayed in our PJ's and cleaned (me, not him!) and played games and read books all day. Tuesday we went with some friends to Color Me Mine at Victoria Gardens and then to Borders (Braeden LOVES books) and then to get dessert at Pink Berry! Braeden painted a piggy bank at Color Me Mine...which I still need to go back and pick up! Wednesday we made a venture to the movies. This was Braeden's first trip to the movies. We saw 'Horton Hears a Who.' It was a cute movie and Braeden did well. Thursday we spent the morning at our MOPS meeting. Braeden is with the Mopettes while I am with the Moms. He loves it and it is a nice break for me. :) I made a pretty bracelet there.....I didn't think I would enjoy it but I did! We finished off the week at our friends who we have not seen in a while....the Schupps! Braeden and Cayden played and played. It was a long over do playdate!

This weekend was a fun one! Saturday I was up at 4:45a.m. I ran a 5K in Seal Beach with my great friend, Nicole! It was a great weather and a great time! We had some girl time at our favorite Mexican restaurant and got some pretty flowers at a farmers market. Saturday evening the Bloem's came over for some carne asada and drinks. Later that night the Wii was busted out and Brett and KC had some fun! :) Pictures to follow at the bottom..... Sunday was a lazy family day at home...I love these and it has been a while since we had one of those. We just did small projects around the house, hung out, played and planted some pretty flowers out front to get ready for Spring!

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend and that your week to come is a great one!
Batter Up!

Hey batter batter!!

Caiden (#2 as Braeden calls him) playing the flute.

The boys enjoying the Wii!

Braeden was tired...he did not nap that day and was up for 14 hours straight. He was a trooper though.

Caiden was using the microphone as his remote when Brett and KC were playing.

The big boys (Brett & KC) finally gave the little boys a chance to play. Braeden was so beat he had to play laying down! :)




post signature

No comments: