Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A day at the VG library....

Braeden loves the library, so we headed over to the Victoria Garden's library with Lisa, Kaitlyn and Blake today. The kids had a blast listening to Lisa read them books, pulling books off the shelf and playing with each other.

While we were there. This little girl was sitting with a book. Braeden went up to hear and said, 'Can you read to me?' The little girl (was probably 3 and a half or so) said 'No!' and told him to leave. I was very proud, Braeden did not leave. You can tell it irritated her, but oh well, she was rude! Long story short, the little girl started to be nice.....for a quick second. I am not sure what she said, but Braeden loudly said, 'Don't say that to me!' I am proud of him for standing up to her! But the lovely mother of the precious (yeah right!) little girl who was never paying attention....this caught her attention. She had the nerve to tell the little girl to get away from a mean kid and to ignore him. Ignore this! ..l...

post signature

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hey Cherish, gosh that would have pissed me off! I hate parents like that!

~Sunny