Sunday, April 27, 2008

Xango Weekend in Vegas....

This weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Vegas this weekend for a Xango meeting and to see a great friend! I drove up solo on Saturday morning and I am proud to say that I made it to her house in 2 hours and 30 minutes. The road is wide open to Vegas on Saturday mornings! :)

We had our Xango meeting and added a new addition to our Xango family....YEA! After the meeting, Kitty and Trent treated us to some GREAT sushi at 'I love Sushi.' If you are ever in the Las Vegas/Henderson area, you MUST eat there. Most of you know how much I love Ken's Japanese here in Rancho, but this place is right up there too! Thanks for the great food guys and it was great to hear Beethoven Trent! ;)

From there we had a girls night! It started out kind of slow but ended great ! We had a blast dancing! It was a much needed break! This is another reason that I love Xango.....I got to go to Las Vegas, see my friend and go out and now I get to write it off!!

While Mom was away the boys played. Brett and Braeden hit up the Lemon Festival in Upland and played in the sprinklers and had some bonding time!
Jenette, Me, Cynthia and Kitty outside of 'I Love Sushi' after a wonderful dinner!

Kitty & I @ Roadrunner.....lame place...LOL

Jenette and I at Drop in Green Valley Ranch

Kitty, Me, Jenette

Ann (Kitty's sister) and I at Ovation at Green Valley Ranch

The rest of the pictures....well....what happens is Vegas, stays in Vegas! ;)

post signature

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Well, since I live in Vegas, I posted the rest of the pictures!! LOL!!