Friday, April 18, 2008

Picnic day at Red Hill Park

My Mom planned a picnic for Braeden and I all on her own. She brought all the food...even for the ducks!

Braeden LOVED it! We picked him up from school today and then headed to Red Hill park. We had our picnic under a beautiful shade tree and then made our way to the play area where Braeden climbed around like a monkey, making Nana nervous!

It was such a GREAT afternoon, we can't wait to do it again soon! Enjoy the pictures!
Running down the hill....great nap inducer!

Run Braeden, Run!

This was his new pose, every time I told him to look at me for a picture...wth?

My little explorer, climbing the rocks by the lake.



Feeding the ducks!


Braeden LOVED the turtles!
Refusing to do his Statue of Liberty pose that he does a zillion times a day!


My Mom was on edge every time he climbed this, but he did it like a pro!



Happy Friday! Have a great weekend all!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.