Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OC Fair

On Sunday we decided last minute to make a run to the OC Fair. It was great! Not crowded and perfect weather! Before we left for the Fair, I was on the phone with my Mom. I was on speaker because I was getting Braeden dressed. He asked my parents if they wanted to come to the 'Orange County Fair' with him. Papa had an appt that afternoon and could not come. Nana wanted to stay home and clean and do her chores but Braeden was not having that! Nana being the sucker, er--wonderful Nana that she is, jumped in the shower and we picked her up on the way!


This slide was the first ride Braeden went on. He went on it 3 times. Once with me, once with Daddy and once with Nana!He LOVED it!!

Jumping off to do it again!!



This is Nana (you can't see Braeden) on the roller coaster. Braeden went on this ride twice. Once with Nana and then one with me. He had his hands up in the air the whole ride and was laughing! He loves the thrill!


Nana and Braeden getting on the Ferris Wheel. Those of you who know me, know that there will be NO ferris wheel for me! Thanks Nana for taking him, he loved it!

This was a simulation of a 'bowl of mac & cheese'


He, along with other kids, really enjoyed playing in the mac & cheese!




Riding his John Deere!



Fun times!


Silly Braeden and Silly Nana!




Petting the goats!








This was hand carved by 3 artist! Truly amazing!!


And the day is over!


post signature

1 comment:

Olivia Hernandez said...

Looks like a fun day! Braedon is lucky to have a fun Momma who takes him good places!