Monday, July 21, 2008

Slacker!!!

Yes, that is me! I am SO sorry for not updating more like I have in the past!! Please excuse my unacceptable behavior!! I promise to get on that this week!

About a month ago I added a new business to my plate! Cherished Events, LLC and it is going fabulous which is partly why I have been MIA on the blog! We have ladies night this Wednesday at the RC Wine Styles, contact me for more info! We also have our charity/grand opening event on August 16. Feel free to contact me about that one too!

We have been up to a lot....although the blog does not show it!

Braeden is in his last week of summer school and has a luau on Thursday. We tried karate and it was all that bad but the commitment is HUGE and it was too much for Mommy and Daddy at this time! We are going to be starting personal swim lessons next week.

Brett's cousin was in from Kansas and we went out and closed a bar down....it had been a while since I did that. And yes, I paid for it the next day!

I hired 3 sales reps for RanchoParent.com so please say a prayer that they kick ass and relieve some of my stress!!

We went to Cayden and Zachary's b-day party, we went to the beach. I know I am missing stuff! I will go through my camera this week and update appropriately!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle R. said...

I forgive you this time, I have had a few slacker weeks on my blog. Hey I just noticed you haven't updated my blog move.