Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer School Started

Summer School started yesterday. Braeden did not sleep very well on Monday night and woke up at 4:30 a.m. saying he didn't want to go to school. Then he woke up at 6:15a..m. (help me!) saying he was ready to go! Below is a picture of Braeden and his buddy Caiden. This was Caiden's very first day at this school and Braeden was very excited to be his 'big buddy' that day!



Today is day 2 at summer school. Nana will be picking Braeden up and taking him for a treat while Mommy attends a meeting. Braeden found out that next week they will be learning about volcanoes and he is SUPER excited about this! He also learned today that his friend Abbie will be joining their class tomorrow!

Needless to say, I am enjoying the routine again but it is only for 4 week and then he will be out another 4 weeks until Fall starts at the end of August.



post signature

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Braeden is SOO adorable! I can't wait for Matthew to start preschool!

~Sunny

Elena's Girl said...

I was looking at the designs on Once Upon a Blog and clicked on your header because it caught my eye (it is beautiful). I was so surprised to immediately recognize Victoria Gardens! We live in Upland My daughter goes to FUMCP (was in Mrs. Jerl's class). On mommy and me day we sang with Mrs. Allen's class so we must have been in the same room! She take swim at the CClub and I meet friends at Casa in Claremont often! What a crack up! I check out blogs all the time and never see anyone from CA, much less right down the road. How funny! I love your blog...Lisa