Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

We had a fun weekend, even though everyone wasn't feeling 100%. Saturday we had our community yard sale which was OK. Then I hit up Ashley's graduation party alone since the boys were not feeling well. Well, Braeden was feeling OK, he just had a NASTY cough and it was a pool party and I did want him swimming and getting worse.

Sunday was Father's Day! We relaxed all a.m. and I made breakfast burritos. In the afternoon the family came over. It was the 3 of us, my parents, the in-laws and my BIL. We BBQ'd (thanks Pops!) and played with Braeden's water slide. Lasso Golf was a big hit and a lot of fun. And yes, the Wii was busted out too!
Braeden filling up the pool part of the water slide on Saturday.

Happy Father's Day honey!

Braeden chillin' with Nana after playing on the water slide.

Using Grandpa as a seat.

Talking on Grandpa's phone.

Daddy and Braeden in the backyard.

Silly Nana! Braeden took this picture and many others!


Self portrait.

His famous pose taught to him by Auntie Gina.

He wanted everyone to take a 'silly face' picture with him.


He also requested that I take a picture of him upside down.

Braeden and Papa whistling.




post signature

3 comments:

Bianca said...

There's the Dennis I know and love...laying down on any surface!!

Hee hee

Sunny said...

Braeden is such a goofball! You can tell he has such a great personality!!

Sunny

Kitty said...

That picture of Braeden on Dennis' belly is the CUTEST!!! I love it! And I love how every picture he's in the background in the same position! Cute! Looks like fun! I wish we could have hung out outside yesterday - it was 109!!!