Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Fun!

The past week we have been staying busy and having sun on our Summer vacation. Monday we went with my Mom's Group to the Fountains at Victoria Gardens. I was lucky enough to find a shade tree and camp out while Braeden played and had a great time in the fountains. We had a picnic there after the water fun was over.




After the picnic we headed to the train and Nana (Lisa's Mom) was kind enough to ride with the kids!





Tuesday was spent running errands and making a trip to the library. It was SO hot out that we stayed in much of the day. Tuesday evening I went out to Casa Hotel 425 in Claremont with Lisa and Michelle and ran into my childhood friend Krista. It was a fun night and a great break!

Wednesday was another hot day.....104*. So we headed over to my Mom's house to do some swimming. After hanging out there and playing some games we headed to the pool. Taylor (my Mom's 9 y/o neighbor) joined us. Braeden had a blast as always! He is doing great with his swimming but it is still a lot of work and stressful for me. I forgot his life vest, which sucked but we made do! I got him to put the pool noodle under his armpits and he was good to go! Thanks for having us Nana, we will be back next week! :)





Today we had Cat & Caiden over for a playdate. The boys played outside on the new water slide and then inside where it was cool!

Tomorrow Brett and I leave to Palm Springs to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We are excited to get away! We are now keeping our fingers crossed that my Mom gets out of her jury duty so we can leave as planned!



post signature

No comments: