Thursday, June 12, 2008

R.I.P Tutoring....

Well kind of. Today was my last official day of tutoring after 6 long months of doing it 4-5 afternoons a week. I enjoyed it...to an extent, and loved the kids, but I am glad to be done. Not only did this experience make me realize that teaching is not for me but it made me realize that I do not like being away from my son that much either. Yes, he was sleeping most of the time I was gone, but he woke up everyday from nap and I was not here.

I have a couple of weeks off and then I will be tutoring again but only while Braeden is in summer school and only for the month of July then I am TRULY done. But today I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I went to Trader Joe's to get wine and celebrate!

Cheers!

post signature

No comments: